CREATIVE CONTROL (II)
The elements of creative control are many and varied. Photographers practice them every day. They may, in fact, be impossible to get across in a single session, so you may find yourself wanting to revisit this one at least once.
Here’s what we cover in Creative Control (II)
- FOCUS: The prime technical and creative element
- What is the focus of your focus? What is the picture about?
- Autofocus settings: Still, Follow & Still-follow
- Autofocus in low light: contrast
- Manual focus / manual lenses
- FOCAL LENGTH: Stand, move or zoom? And where?
- Focal length’s impact on the image
- Distances between subject, picture plane and sensor
- NATURAL & MAN MADE LIGHT