CREATIVE CONTROL (II)
The elements of creative control are many and varied. Photographers practice them every day. They may, in fact, be impossible to get across in a single session, so you may find yourself wanting to revisit this one at least once.
Here’s what we cover in Creative Control (II)
– FOCUS: The prime technical and creative element
- What is the focus of your focus? What is the picture about?
- Autofocus settings: Still, Follow & Still-follow
- Autofocus in low light: contrast
- Manual focus / manual lenses
– FOCAL LENGTH: Stand, move or zoom? And where?
- Focal length’s impact on the image
- Distances between subject, picture plane and sensor
– NATURAL & MAN MADE LIGHT
- Direction of light, colour, fill, flash, slave, backlight, strobe & studio backgrounds / essential equipment
If you’re interested, e-mail me at email@example.com
And check out our other workshops: